Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I have the same problem with this plugins. (Sj Slider for JoomShopping and SJ Super Category for JoomShoping).
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User-guide, report bugs, new ideas, ...
  • Page:

TOPIC: I have the same problem with this plugins. (Sj Slider for JoomShopping and SJ Super Category for JoomShoping).

I have the same problem with this plugins. (Sj Slider for JoomShopping and SJ Super Category for JoomShoping). 4 years, 2 months ago #40333

Hello! Here is my link. dentstore.in.ua/. I have the same problem with this plugins. (Sj Slider for JoomShopping and SJ Super Category for JoomShoping). Help and solve it.

Re: I have the same problem with this plugins. (Sj Slider for JoomShopping and SJ Super Category for JoomShoping). 4 years, 2 months ago #40356

Hello,
Please you go here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets, submit a ticket.
Thanks

Re: I have the same problem with this plugins. (Sj Slider for JoomShopping and SJ Super Category for JoomShoping). 4 years, 2 months ago #40375

Good day. This link does not work.

Re: I have the same problem with this plugins. (Sj Slider for JoomShopping and SJ Super Category for JoomShoping). 4 years, 2 months ago #40389

Please try again you go here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets submit a ticket.

Re: I have the same problem with this plugins. (Sj Slider for JoomShopping and SJ Super Category for JoomShoping). 2 years ago #47013

is there any solving? i cant read the
Module: backend settings
Source Options: backend settings
Category Options: backend settings
Image Options: backend settings
Advanced: backend settings

backend settings

Re: I have the same problem with this plugins. (Sj Slider for JoomShopping and SJ Super Category for JoomShoping). 2 years ago #47021

• thuygtn
Dear epra,

Can you submit ticket and send your admin and ftp account? I will check your issue again.
Did you install Joomshopping component?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes