AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Quickstarts not working for the latest Joomla 3.3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quickstarts not working for the latest Joomla 3.3

Quickstarts not working for the latest Joomla 3.3 9 years, 9 months ago #19787

Bad results for Sj Vinda, SJ Me, SJ iCenter and SJ Financial on Quickstart Install for Joomla 3.3. I just see html, with no styles.
Attachments:

Re: Quickstarts not working for the latest Joomla 3.3 9 years, 9 months ago #19790

• SA Thuy
Dear carlos cadilhe,

Please go to Template Manager -> SJ Template -> Choose 'No' in 'Merge File', 'Compress js' and 'Compress css'

If not work, please send your site account for us to check?
For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

when you reply this answer.

Thanks

Re: Quickstarts not working for the latest Joomla 3.3 9 years, 9 months ago #19819

It worked for Sj Me, SJ Vinda and SJ iCenter, but not in SJ Financial. I´m testing things on my localhost. I´ll give you a test link online to see what's happenning. Thanks.

Re: Quickstarts not working for the latest Joomla 3.3 9 years, 9 months ago #19942

• SA Thuy
Dear carlos cadilhe,

Please send the link online and admin account for us to test SJ Financial.

Thanks

Re: Quickstarts not working for the latest Joomla 3.3 9 years, 7 months ago #20939

• cakbajoel
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
carlos cadilhe wrote:
Bad results for Sj Vinda, SJ Me, SJ iCenter and SJ Financial on Quickstart Install for Joomla 3.3. I just see html, with no styles.

either i, i have the same problem that was install quickstart joomla SJ Financial 2.5. Template not loaded.please give me an advice what should i do.

My site is ansorjombang.org: many thanks b 4

Attachment template.png not found

Re: Quickstarts not working for the latest Joomla 3.3 9 years, 7 months ago #20950

• usersmart1
Hi arifin

Please submit a ticket at https://www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets
and provide us your site information, we will check your issue and reply in there.

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes