You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

cannot install the templates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: cannot install the templates

cannot install the templates 10 years, 4 months ago #14899

I am a member of JTC developer.
i downloaded SJ financial templates and extenstions. i follow all the user guides.
but i cannot install the template on joomla 3.2 for the joomla 3.x

2nd i cannot install the joomla 2.X in joomla 2.5.6.
during extension installation it says: Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file.

during the template installation.. it starts to install then it stops.

3rd option i try to install quick start package.. and in stall with the steps provided... the installation goes successful but at the final only the default site of joomla apears
please help me how can i solve this all errors

Re: cannot install the templates 10 years, 4 months ago #14940

Dear Girmay Gezae,

1. About Template package, you have to install Joomla firstly, then install sj_financial_templates _j31 _v1.0.2.zip in backend.

2. About extensions, after you download sj_financial_extensions _j25-j31 _v1.0.2.zip, you have to unzip it, then install every module.

3. About installing the template quickstart, please choose 'Install English(GB) Sample Data' in last step. You can refer the user guide for quickstart installation:
www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-user-guides/721-sj-plus-template-userguide

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes