Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc ....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc ....

Re: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 10 years ago #17637

Hello I have the same problem (cannot see my tweets) and I am looking for a solution, now
I am trying to set your suggestions but I cannot see the "Widgets ID" field into the Module twitter > General Setting.
I can see only:
Module Class Suffix:
Twitter Type:
Pre-text
Post-text

I am using SJ Twitter VERSION 1.0.1 - Released on 09-Jul-2013
in www.fitcisllazio.it
thanks
Last Edit: 10 years ago by gianlucadeiua.

Re: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 10 years ago #17825

• SA Hoang
Dear Gianluca

Can you submit a ticket, give us admin account to check?

If we have the same problem, we will install the module again

Thanks

Re: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 7 years, 2 months ago #31425

Hi, thanks for your support. The problem was the editor. I've another big problem. When the webpage is loaded , automatically refresh itself. It's an issue that may conflict with adsense banners because some banners are showed just for 1 second, then change another. I've disabled modules, plugins etc.. without results.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Re: problem again and refresh the parameter of "sj Module twitter" and impossibility of receipt of email notification (registration validation notification admin, etc .... 7 years, 2 months ago #31438

Dear edoardo89

Could you please send us the screenshots so that we could have closer look on the issue.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes