Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

problem with bottom for selec picture in frontend editing article
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: problem with bottom for selec picture in frontend editing article

problem with bottom for selec picture in frontend editing article 10 years, 5 months ago #14039

i have a important problem and very urgency and a big problem : when a user want create a article in front end the bottom for select picture (intro image) is so top help me please

Attachment pbSelctionImages.jpg not found

Re: problem with bottom for selec picture in frontend editing article 10 years, 5 months ago #14080

Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

1. go to your_site/templates/sj_financial/css/template-dark_red.css
2. add the code at the end of template-dark_red.css file:
a.modal {
    border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;
    border-radius: 0;
    box-shadow: none;   
    margin: 0;
    position: static;
    width: auto;
}

Thanks!

Re: problem with bottom for selec picture in frontend editing article 10 years, 5 months ago #14111

thank you very much you are professional and competent reactive: the true activist web I thank once again.
But as I showed in the picture below the appearance of the window to load an image is not very easy for an ordinary user: first it load the image on our website and then insert the image in the Article: what does not for other sites in general: they directly support the image content. In addition to not be nice and ergonnomique for this window: it will be possible to have just a frontend for the file explorer that automatically load the image from the local disk in the article without further manipulation for the user (this image would integrate automatically in Sjfinantial folder)

Attachment C:\fakepath\bug2.png not found

Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by ferhatyanis.

Re: problem with bottom for selec picture in frontend editing article 10 years, 5 months ago #14163

Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

Sorry, that is feature of fresh Joomla.

Thanks!

Re: problem with bottom for selec picture in frontend editing article 10 years, 5 months ago #14192

since a extention or a extern plug in or module ?

Re: problem with bottom for selec picture in frontend editing article 10 years, 5 months ago #14198

Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

That is feature of the component content.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes