Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] SJ Financial Isn't Working well with Joomla 3.2?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] SJ Financial Isn't Working well with Joomla 3.2?

[SOLVED] SJ Financial Isn't Working well with Joomla 3.2? 10 years, 5 months ago #13912

I tried updating my Joomla from J3.1 to J3.2, and I get a lot of problems. I am using the SJ_Financial template, and would like some support?

Will you help me?

ISSUE SOLVED
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Walter.

Re: SJ Financial Isn't Working well with Joomla 3.2? 10 years, 5 months ago #13928

• SA Hoang
Dear Walter Howard,

Have you upgraded Yt Framework plugin yet?

We fixed issues to Yt Framework plugin version 2.2.1

Please refer this article: www.smartaddons.com/k2-from-our-blog/item/538-yt-framework-plugin-updated-for-joomla32

Thanks

Re: SJ Financial Isn't Working well with Joomla 3.2? 10 years, 5 months ago #13962

I cannot find the updated version of the yt framework plugin. What is the latest version number? I have 2.2.1 installed, and still have problems.

Re: SJ Financial Isn't Working well with Joomla 3.2? 10 years, 5 months ago #13973

• SA Thuy
Dear Walter Howard,

Please try to choose your layout again (Template Manager -> Layout) and Save.
If it still doesn't work, please send your site account for us to check.

For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

when you reply this answer.

Thanks

Re: SJ Financial Isn't Working well with Joomla 3.2? 10 years, 5 months ago #14019

I have solved my issues with the upgrade.

I believe the problem is with Joomla's upgrading process, with respect to third party components. However, I also had to reinstall the yt_system plugin.

As for the third party components, I had to remove the tables from my databases for many components, and reinstall the components. Perhaps the issues were related to the components whose database tables were 'non repairable.' Needless to say, my sites are back up and running normally.

I would also like to suggest that once your SA based website is built, visit gtmetrix.com and test your site. You can gain a lot of speed on your page loads by following some of the instructions there. It's my experience that SA templates run the fastest out of all others I have tested, including RocketTheme, Gavick and JoomlArt.

Walt.
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Walter. Reason: error in link posted.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes