Welcome, Guest

Guide and Updates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Guide and Updates

Guide and Updates 10 years, 9 months ago #11020

Re: Guide and Updates 10 years, 7 months ago #12272

Hi Sa,

thanks for the userguide. It's useful but not exhaustive, at least for me. Do you have another one more detailed? or do you have an xml file with the demo site? it could be very useful for us. Otherwise we will loose a lot of time to understand how to set our website like the demo site.

thanks a lot for your help.

francesca

Re: Guide and Updates 10 years, 7 months ago #12321

• SA Thuy
Dear francesca maroncelli,

Could you please explain your issues in more details?

Thanks

Re: Guide and Updates 10 years, 7 months ago #12389

Dear Sa,

As a web marketer and not a programmer, I usually use and suggest wordpress to my clients for this easy to use backend and functionnality.

This time i'm making a brand new website for my restaurant and i decided to buy TASTE theme because it's layout matches perfectly our restaurant design.

It's not the first time that i made a website with wordpress but this time it's hard to set up the theme.

when i uploaded the theme i discovered that the backend has no addictional function. the guide is useful but i found not so easy to set up the layout like the demo site. specially on the contact part. i see contact info plus the map but with your instruction i cannot make the same layout.

this is why i asked if i can have an xml file with all the setting of the demo site so i can upload it and change just what i want to change and have the same result like the demo site.

some themes come with the xml file and i found it very useful. with this practice even if you're not a programmer, you can easily set up your site like the demo one.

if it's not possible, shall i have more info about product page? in your demo version i see some effects like box but how can i do it on mine?

hope you can help me.

thanks in advance.

Francesca

Re: Guide and Updates 10 years, 7 months ago #12450

• SA Thuy
Dear francesca maroncelli,

If you want your site to be same our demo, please install quickstart package.

Thanks

Re: Guide and Updates 10 years, 7 months ago #12457

yes i got it! i don't know why i installed just the file theme and not the other one. sorry for bothering you and many thanks for your answer.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes