Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some Changes

Some Changes 10 years, 3 months ago #15643

Hi,

Based on my website requirements, I have some small changes to be done and need your help to achieve this.

1. The register button on top currently open a registration form in popup layout, however, we are using Jomsocial + Payplans and our users need to select plan and register through Jomsocial, how can we change the registration not to open in popup but redirect to Jomsocial for registration? The registration link needs to point to this URL www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=register&task=register

2. There are some special module positions that we have enabled in our template such as the tool_bottom position, we have placed the language module in this position and there is the default icon-pushpin which is appearing, we need to change this icon to a different icon, where and how can we change this icon to add another icon, for example the icon-globe instead of the icon-pushpin.

3. We are also having an issue with the menu layout, you may see this issue live on the link www.golfmediaplus.com/international-golf-course-directory.html

When the user is logged out, the menu just appear correctly, see screenshot below:

Attachment menu_logged_out.png not found

However, when the user is logged in, the menu dots appear out of the module, see screenshot below:

Attachment C:\fakepath\menu_logged_in.png not found

To test this, you can use the test account:

Username: test
Password: test

Once you are logged in, just follow the link www.golfmediaplus.com/international-golf-course-directory.html and on this link, try to log in and log out and you'll see the difference of the menu appearance.
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by golfplus. Reason: Adding Screenshot

Re: Some Changes 10 years, 3 months ago #15644

The screenshot of the logged in user has not been included in first message, try to upload it again in this one:

Attachment C:\fakepath\menu_logged_in.png not found

Re: Some Changes 10 years, 3 months ago #15732

Dear Tomy Francois,

1. go to your_site\templates\sj_tech\html\mod_login\default.php and find:

<a
				data-toggle="modal"
				class="register-switch text-font" 
				onclick="return false;"
				href="#register-modal">
				<i class="icon-lock"></i>
				<span class="title-link"><?php echo JText::_('JREGISTER'); ?></span>
			</a>

=>

<a

class="register-switch text-font" 

href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_community&view=register&task=register");?>">
				<i class="icon-lock"></i>
				<span class="title-link"><?php echo JText::_('JREGISTER'); ?></span>
			</a>

2. you changed the icon-pushpin to the icon-globe.

- go to administrator -> Module Manager -> "COURSE MENU" -> Advanced -> Module Class Suffix : course_menu
- go to your_site\templates\sj_tech\less\modules.less and add the code at the end of this file:
div.course_menu ul.menu{ margin:0 0 0 25px !important;}

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes