Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Font Awesome

Font Awesome 10 years, 3 months ago #15606

Hi,

First of all, happy new year 2014 to all Smart Joomla team and wish you all the best for this new year.

We are having some issues with the font awesome support, there are either some missing fonts or there is some problem with the scripts!

We are trying to use some icons such as icon-youtube but nothing is showing! Some other icons such as icon-linkedin, icon-twitter etc. are showing but as an example, icon-youtube, icon-flag-checkered etc. are not showing!

Is it possible either to see where are the errors or even maybe to add the latest font awesome version icons so that we can use all available icons please? By the way, this is very urgent for us.

Re: Font Awesome 10 years, 3 months ago #15621

Dear Tomy Francois,

Please open your browser with link below to get icons:
your_site/templates/sj_tech/asset/fonts/awesome/docs/design.html

Thanks!

Re: Font Awesome 10 years, 3 months ago #15642

Hi, thanks for the link, I can access the available icons, however, as I mention previously, many icons are not available in the icons set, is it possible to upgrade the icon list to latest font awesome available icons?

Re: Font Awesome 10 years, 3 months ago #15687

Dear Tomy Francois,

To upgrade the icon list, please following the steps:
1. download fontawesome lastest at here fontawesome.io/
2. extract file, then copy all font in folder font-awesome-4.0.3\font-awesome-4.0.3\fonts\ to your_site\templates\sj_tech\asset\fonts\awesome\
3. copy font-awesome.css in font-awesome-4.0.3\font-awesome-4.0.3\css to your_site\templates\sj_tech\asset\fonts\awesome\
4. open font-awesome.css in your_site\templates\sj_tech\asset\fonts\awesome\ and find:
@font-face {
  font-family: 'FontAwesome';
  src: url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.0.3');
  src: url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?#iefix&v=4.0.3') format('embedded-opentype'), url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.0.3') format('woff'), url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.0.3') format('truetype'), url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.svg?v=4.0.3#fontawesomeregular') format('svg');
  font-weight: normal;
  font-style: normal;
}

=>

@font-face {
  font-family: 'FontAwesome';
  src: url('fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.0.3');
  src: url('fontawesome-webfont.eot?#iefix&v=4.0.3') format('embedded-opentype'), url('fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.0.3') format('woff'), url('fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.0.3') format('truetype'), url('fontawesome-webfont.svg?v=4.0.3#fontawesomeregular') format('svg');
  font-weight: normal;
  font-style: normal;
}

Thanks!

Re: Font Awesome 10 years, 3 months ago #15701

Hi,

I have followed exactly what is mention above but still, icons such as icon-youtube, icon-flag-checkered etc. are not showing!!!

Re: Font Awesome 10 years, 3 months ago #15739

Dear Tomy Francois

Please refer list icon at here: fontawesome.io/icons/
and refer to detail: fontawesome.io/icon/youtube/
instead of the icon-youtube to fa-youtube, to use: <i class="fa fa-youtube"></i>

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by anhqn.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes