AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Optimization- Merge causing issues
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Optimization- Merge causing issues

Optimization- Merge causing issues 10 years, 5 months ago #14305

I noticed when merge is engaged on the template optimization function, social buttons disappear from the K2 articles, also SJ scroller does not work at all. When merge is not engaged the significant slowdown of the template is experienced.
I also noticed that smart search does not work on the front page, but works on all other pages just fine.
I opened a ticket for both three days ago so I go on forum maybe users managed to fix this themselves. I spent 20 hours looking for templates and pick this template. Beautiful work, but the product should work under all circumstances, if you offering the option.
PS. No commercial third party works as templates breaks.
solarpvinvestor.com
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by odyd.

Re: Optimization- Merge causing issues 10 years, 5 months ago #14308

• SA Hoang
Dear robert dydo

I checked your ticket and saw they answered.

Did you solve your issue?

Re: Optimization- Merge causing issues 10 years, 3 months ago #15544

Not using JS merge was the resolution.
I have a new problem suddenly I am seeing this issue. It must to do with some change I have done, perhaps you could help me. I have server error turned off, so I am curious if something else is the issue
www.solarpvinvestor.com/industry-news

error is Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/solarkin/public_html/templates/sj_tech/html/pagination.php on line 65

Re: Optimization- Merge causing issues 10 years, 3 months ago #15550

Dear robert dydo,

You can contact with your hosting vendor to enable displaying errors.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes