add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: how to sort by amenities

how to sort by amenities 5 years, 1 month ago #38260

We have the SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro . But I cannot figure out how to have it show SP entires by amenities.
i.e. We use SP for a parks guide, we need the module to show parks with chosen features. Ones with only lakes etc.

Re: how to sort by amenities 5 years, 1 month ago #38267

Dear ducky

You can select your section and category that you want to show the item prntscr.com/mtequ2 in our module.

thanks

Re: how to sort by amenities 5 years, 1 month ago #38284

Yes I can. But that was not the question.

With SP there are many fields, any other display modules give you an option to sort by fields as well. It's extremely limited in use without it.

i.e. We want to use it for parks. The module is very limited for anything without being able to choose parks with lakes, or family friendly, picnic area or anything other than location (category).

I realize there is a little bit of a language barrier here. But it seems the questions are not really read? Being more efficient would be beneficial to everyone.

Colin
Last Edit: 5 years, 1 month ago by ducky.

Re: how to sort by amenities 5 years, 1 month ago #38290

Dear ducky

Our module support to show the entires form the category and section that you selected in our module.
You can sort by entries of these category/section in: prntscr.com/muybk2
Our module not support to sort follow the field of entires.

thanks

Re: how to sort by amenities 5 years ago #38396

Do any of them?

Re: how to sort by amenities 5 years ago #38428

Dear ducky

You can request custom work the module to your request.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes