Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problems to access the pages where is SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems to access the pages where is SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro

Problems to access the pages where is SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro 6 years, 4 months ago #34975

HI,

I have problems accessing the pages where SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro is when a registered user accesses. In Public Profile, there's no problem.

I received the following error message.

Call to protected method SPSectionCtrl::userPermissionsQuery() from context 'SPResEntriesHelper'

Best regards

Re: Problems to access the pages where is SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro 6 years, 4 months ago #34984

Dear rivaldoj

Please send us the domain and admin, ftp account in the website information box only for admin of this post to check directly
thanks

Re: Problems to access the pages where is SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro 6 years, 4 months ago #34998

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have provided the access data to the site. The error occurs after logging in from the frontend.
Login: www.guiamkt.com/contacto/login
Error: www.guiamkt.com
www.guiamkt.com/eventos
www.guiamkt.com/directorios

Best regards

Re: Problems to access the pages where is SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro 6 years, 4 months ago #35010

Dear rivaldoj

I could not found the admin link.
maybe this account don't have permision access some the page/module.

thanks

Re: Problems to access the pages where is SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro 6 years, 4 months ago #35063

Hello,

I have supplied the requested information where it says:
Website information (only for administrators)

Best regards

Re: Problems to access the pages where is SJ Responsive Entries for SobiPro 6 years, 3 months ago #35104

Dear rivaldoj

I can't access the admin and ftp account
prntscr.com/hitgfu
prntscr.com/hitgyg
please send us it again

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes