Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax.

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 7 months ago #48749

Hu hieutt,
no, I did not fix this failure. I had a new failure. To show the changed pictures in the slide_show, it was not enough to clear the browser cache, I must clear the joomla cache. After this, the slide_show shows the new pictures. But...
After this, all modules on spotlight2, 3 and 4 did not work and I have no idea, what to do ?
spotlight2 (Sj News Ajax Tabs) shows always the same. You cannot select any category.
Spotlight 3 looks good. But if you select on member, the member is show in full screen mode and not in picture.
Spotlight 4 (Blog) shows nothing only 8/40. And you cannot select blog1,blog2 or blog3

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48764

i found error in recaptcha, i have disabled this module

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48773

Hieutt, thank you very much. All other failures disappeared. Very good.
Is it possible, to get the recaptcha modul wihout failure running, or is it easier, to use another contact modul with any captcha ?
We need contact and we think, the best would be a modul with hcaptcha. Is it able, to use hcaptcha in sj me template ?

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48774

I don't have much experience with captcha, but you can try hcaptcha, if any problem let me know
Thanks!

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48783

Hi
Google has started, to charge for reCaptcha and Google map and your Sj Contact Ajax did not work. hCaptcha is not charged and is better than reCaptcha forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=979335. It is by data2site. The keys are free for enterprise functions on hcaptcha.com.
As a new map you could use without charge openstreetmap joomla modules.
I installed hcaptcha on the side. You can see. Now the Ip and E-Mail Address were checked against the hCaptcha spam database.
But I would prefer your Sj contact Ajax in a changed version with hCaptcha and OpenStreetMap. If you would change contact Ajax so, I would further it with a small charge.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes