Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax.

Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48676

anhqn@ytcvn.com asked me to
Dear Sir
If you have any the problem with our template, please submit the ticket here:
our technical will support and fix directly on your site for you.
hieutt@ytcvn.com wrote after this
Dear Sir
I'm from SmartAddons' team support , please resend your account ftp, account is wrong
Thanks
I send all informations. The failure isn't fixed.

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48695

Dear Sir,
that error has been fixed, please check again
Thanks!

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48698

Thank you very much. Sj News Ajax Tabs on Spotlight2 works very well. But the second failure that using Sj News Ajax Tabs to select and after than showing in spotlight3 a member, produces a double picture as shown in the attachment. Without using News Ajax Tabs first, the member in spotlight3 was shown without this failure.
Best regards
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Joomlamin. Reason: please correct the dates of my personal membership. It starts at 6. Seütember 2022 and should end at 5. Septmeber 2023.

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48707

Dear Sir
can you give me more pictures or videos of this error
Thanks!

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48715

I made a video, but cannot upload with an attachment. I upload the video to the side lebenuwohnen.de into images\sj_member
I hope you can view the video.
Best regards Erik
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Joomlamin. Reason: I cleared the cash. Because the slide show did not show actual pictures. After that, Sj New Ajax Tabs did not select and shows a combines article and our member shows the member in full screen.

Re: Sj News Ajax Tabs on spotlight2 did not work and produce failures showing members after select one category in news Ajax. 1 year, 6 months ago #48741

Did you fix the code in the past few days, I noticed it got the error again ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes