Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SEO & SJ Me Blog

SEO & SJ Me Blog 10 years, 4 months ago #14715

Hello!

We are thinking in purchasing a membership to download and use this template but we are afraid that the blog content wont be indexing appropiately by google and other seacrh engines, was this problem already thought of in the development of this template? Is there any way to make the blog posts have their own urls?

And also we were wondering if you have any plugin to share the post blogs that we could embed in the articles in order for them to be shared in social sites such as facebook or twitter.

Thanks in advance

Re: SEO & SJ Me Blog 10 years, 4 months ago #14779

• SA Hoang
Dear Nicolas Benitez,

I would like to answer you as follows:
+ Our template is the standard template for Joomla, it does not affect to SEO.
+ To have friendly URL, please turn on SEF in global configuration, using htaccess
+ To have indexing, please install sitemap component, get xml url and then register to google webmaster.
+ For meta tabs, please try to put your content to each article, it will help you so much for seo.
+ There are many plugins in extensions.joomla.com which are free and allow you to share your articles to socials.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Re: SEO & SJ Me Blog 10 years, 3 months ago #15615

Hello Hoang !

Thanks for your tips but now we have another question regarding SEO and SJ Me template:

Is it possible to make the url change when the menu element changes active status? Indexing different URLs is very important when you are triying to make content indexed by google and not having this functionality would prevent the correct indexing of the website made with this template in our oppinion.

Do you have any solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Nico.
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by Nicolai_Petrova.

Re: SEO & SJ Me Blog 10 years, 3 months ago #15673

Dear Nicolas Benitez,

The links (About us, Services, Portfolio, Members, Blog, Clients, Contact) go to the fixed positions of the template. Besides you can create links go to your component (demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-me/index.php/explore/joomla-content/category-blog1).

Please refer to www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=206&func=view&catid=355&id=15566

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes