AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Contact Ajax doesn't send email
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SJ Contact Ajax doesn't send email

SJ Contact Ajax doesn't send email 10 years, 6 months ago #12997

Hi
I have installed the sj-me template quick start and there I have also installed the acymailing system. Emails are working fine in the acymailing system (which means the Joomla email config is good) and also I have tested the personal mailing system of Joomla.
When someone fils out the mailing form no one receives anything. not even the person who writes the email....
Why this is happening? Can you help? What should I try?

Thanks

Re: SJ Contact Ajax doesn't send email 10 years, 6 months ago #13046

Re: SJ Contact Ajax doesn't send email 10 years, 6 months ago #13261

Hi
In your reply you are telling me to try using SMTP.
I did the following: I changed the email server settings from PHP mail toSMTP and of course I did put the right credentials. What I get now is that the form doesn't load correctly since there is no checking working on the form.
What we did with the provider is we checked PHP mail function and it works fine. I made some adjustments to the mailing configuration and now when someone fills out the mailing form (The Ajax checking of the fields works fine) and checks the send to myself check box he gets the email but the contact that this form supposed to send the message doesn't get anything. The form reports "Email send" but this is because its sends it to the submitter's email address.
On the same shared server I have another Joomla 2.5 installation and I use the same SJ-Contractt AJAX and there it works just fine having the same configuration.
What is wrong and what should I try?
I will, at the end, choose another mailing form but I might loose the nice formating this one has.

PLEASE HELP

Thank you in advance
George

Re: SJ Contact Ajax doesn't send email 10 years, 6 months ago #13353

Re: SJ Contact Ajax doesn't send email 10 years, 5 months ago #13687

Dear SA Anh
I send you through the Ticket system the requested credentials (admin access + FTP) but I didn't get any reply. Are you looking at this? I think that there is a problem of the SJ Contact AJAX form and the SJ-Me Template. The form works fine on other templates.
Please help
Thanks
BR
George

Re: SJ Contact Ajax doesn't send email 10 years, 5 months ago #13767

Dear George Hatsiulis,

We've checked and see this works normally. Please check your site again.

Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes