add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

HOW TO HAVE MORE THAN 4 MODULES OF SJ K2 FRONTPAGE AT FRONTPAGE AT MY SITE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HOW TO HAVE MORE THAN 4 MODULES OF SJ K2 FRONTPAGE AT FRONTPAGE AT MY SITE

HOW TO HAVE MORE THAN 4 MODULES OF SJ K2 FRONTPAGE AT FRONTPAGE AT MY SITE 9 years, 9 months ago #19481

I want to ask you,

how can I have than more 4 modules sj k2 frontpage in frontpage of my site, in order to use that for all k2 categories that I have.

joomla 2.5

Re: HOW TO HAVE MORE THAN 4 MODULES OF SJ K2 FRONTPAGE AT FRONTPAGE AT MY SITE 9 years, 9 months ago #19551

• usersmart1
Hi there,

You can duplicate this module and select one or more categories in Source options.
Let me know if your have any problem.

Thanks & regards!

Re: HOW TO HAVE MORE THAN 4 MODULES OF SJ K2 FRONTPAGE AT FRONTPAGE AT MY SITE 9 years, 9 months ago #19569

Already, I have this module 4 times. One time for one K2 category. I need this module 4 times more for rest categories.

How I can dublicate the module in order put it for rest 4 k2 categories ?

Can you give me some information ?

thanks

Konstantin Samson

Re: HOW TO HAVE MORE THAN 4 MODULES OF SJ K2 FRONTPAGE AT FRONTPAGE AT MY SITE 9 years, 9 months ago #19614

• SA Thuy
Dear KONSTANTINOS SAMPSONAS,

In every times, you only create a module and in the source, please choose K2 categories. If you want have 4 modules, you will create 4 times manually.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes