Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ News Scroller didn't work today - and now does
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ News Scroller didn't work today - and now does

SJ News Scroller didn't work today - and now does 10 years, 10 months ago #10624

A weird observation.... Today suddenly the SJ News Scroller didn't work (we had to turn it off). Now, late at night it suddenly is working again.

Could it be that there is a link to www.smartaddons.com being offline for most of today? i.e. is the module calling a function from another website?????

Thanks for an open and honest answer.

Re: SJ News Scroller didn't work today - and now does 10 years, 10 months ago #10654

• SA Thuy
Dear Carol Bochmann,

Now, I see that SJ News Scroller module on your site is working well. If you have any issues, please contact with us, we will try to fix them asap.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by .

Re: SJ News Scroller didn't work today - and now does 10 years, 10 months ago #10657

Yes, indeed, it does

My question was: How come it didn't work in between and now is working again - without intervention from our side.... We had the suspicion that there is a call of a function from some server somewhere else (which would mean: if that external server is down, the module doesn't work).

Re: SJ News Scroller didn't work today - and now does 10 years, 10 months ago #10675

• SA Thuy
Dear Carol Bochmann,

There are no links to our site from your site. You can check your site source code again.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by .

Re: SJ News Scroller didn't work today - and now does 10 years, 10 months ago #10681

Thanks.
Still puzzling .... but then the template and extension is rather complex....

Re: SJ News Scroller didn't work today - and now does 10 years, 10 months ago #10691

• SA Thuy
Dear Carol Bochmann,

When you have any problems with SJ News Scroller module, please contact with us. Now it work fine, so it's difficult to we check.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes