Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Install Issue

Install Issue 9 years, 5 months ago #21857

Hi
I downloaded the sj image slideshow to test before purchase, and installed on my local machine. When I enable and publish the module to my front page I get an error asking me to install Joomshopping.
Am I missing something?
Help would be appreciated as I need to test out the seo features before purchasing Hikashop add-ons. At the moment the local site will not load any site content until I unpublish.

Re: Install Issue 7 years ago #32614

BobWales wrote:
Hi
I downloaded the sj image slideshow to test before purchase, and installed on my local machine. When I enable and publish the module to my front page I get an error asking me to install Joomshopping.
Am I missing something?
Help would be appreciated as I need to test out the seo features before purchasing Hikashop add-ons. At the moment the local site will not load any site content until I unpublish.

Re: Install Issue 7 years ago #32628

Dear photopiccioli

Our sj image slideshow module is commercial product and I checked your account, there aren't any order information, please send me your order information.
where you downloaded it. I checked it works normally.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes