Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions

How to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions 10 years, 9 months ago #11172

• ministar4u
  • Fresh Boarder
When I saved, I found SJ Video Box will remove any html tags inside the Thumbnail descriptions field.

Anyway to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions?

Re: How to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions 10 years, 9 months ago #11207

• SA Thuy
Dear Henry,

This is the feature of SJ Video Box module. If you want to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions, you have to custom code so much and we will do that with extra cost.

Thanks

Re: How to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions 10 years, 8 months ago #11282

• ministar4u
  • Fresh Boarder
As I knew, some of components or modules will provide allowed html tags field for more flexible feature.

Any plan for pro. version of SJ Video Box?

Re: How to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions 10 years, 8 months ago #11287

• SA Thuy
Dear Henry,

Now, there isn't version for SJ Video Box pro. We will consider the problem in next time.

Thanks

Re: How to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions 10 years, 2 months ago #16717

• exlemor
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

I think it's sad that you won't add a simple feature like allowing <a href=""></a> links in the description area.... [or stop stripping the <a href=""></a> tags which might be easier perhaps].

but since you require custom programming for this?

How much would you charge for this basic feature?
I have a customer that could use this feature/software but as a small business don't have a ton to spend.

Also, if they paid for this feature, they would want the feature to go back into the community/free version.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Cheers,

Emmanuel.

Re: How to keep html tag inside Thumbnail descriptions 9 months ago #51226

It is fundamental for any Dab NET improvement firm expert to have solid delicate abilities, for example, the capacity to work in a group, information on a legitimate correspondence way with the client, capacity to design things and assess how much work. Delicate abilities are particularly pertinent for a lesser .NET improvement organization expert as seniors frequently have areas of strength for a to back up their abilities and information>> hire .net programmer
Last Edit: 9 months ago by JackYoung.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes