You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moduli

Moduli 11 years, 1 month ago #8124

• Dragan
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Never thought I'd write this, but your products do not work and only I can find with them problem.mod_sj_news_frontpage_j17-j25_v2.5.x pictures do not work and have tried in many formats jpg, png, gif, and others not showing pictures.Modul mod_sj_zoo_scrollbar_ There is no category for Source Options.Your zero support for solving problema.Na unfortunately if I do not solve the problem I will seek money back:(
The topic has been locked.

Re: Moduli 11 years, 1 month ago #8125

• David Hoang
Dear Dragan Bajic

Did you download Zoo component and install before?

Thanks

Re: Moduli 11 years, 1 month ago #8126

• David Hoang
Dear Dragan,

Zoo Scrollbar is supporting for Zoo Component. You need to download this component here www.yootheme.com/zoo/downloads

Thanks

Re: Moduli 11 years, 1 month ago #8127

• Dragan
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks now works but you have to put it somewhere where it can be seen here, and we find ourselves rješenje.Thanks another and I'm sorry of what I wrote before.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes