You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Front End Editing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Front End Editing

Front End Editing 4 years, 7 months ago #39454

Hi there

So my site uses SermonSpeaker and I have a issue where when we log in to the site and try upload a speaker nothing happens. I was told by them its my template which is the problem. If you go to the site i gave you with the login details you will see that on the Details tab when you try upload a sermon and try select the "Speaker" it does not pop up. I seem to be getting this java problem:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'recordClickType' of undefined
at HTMLDocument.onClick

Can you please see if you can help?

Re: Front End Editing 4 years, 7 months ago #39462

I have tried everything but nothing works. Seems my template is indeed the issue here. Im not sure if anybody can help me with this please? many many thanks.

Last Edit: 4 years, 7 months ago by Lalaland. Reason: adding image

Re: Front End Editing 4 years, 6 months ago #39666

has anybody managed to try help with this please please?

Re: Front End Editing 4 years, 5 months ago #39744

Dear,
If you want our developer to customize the module to your idea, please go here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets, submit a ticket to Custom Work Department, you will need to pay small fee for this requirement.
Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes