Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Your kind support is desperately needed (Responsive menu issue with SJ Plus 2)!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your kind support is desperately needed (Responsive menu issue with SJ Plus 2)!

Your kind support is desperately needed (Responsive menu issue with SJ Plus 2)! 6 years, 1 month ago #35845

Dear Sirs,

I am facing a technichal issue with the responsove menu in the top right after having updated from Joomal 2.5 to Jommal 3.8.5 and the SJ Plus template to version 2. The responsive menu collapses and does not wrap. I think, it is a JS conflict, which I can`t figure out. I tried to solve the issue by deactivating the additional plugins to see which one is causing this problem, but all my attempts were in vain.

j3.online-auto-ankauf.de/

Please, find the login information in the green admin section!

I need your kind support very urgently and thank you in advance.

The issue in action:

drive.google.com/file/d/19MpG8dbeQp72M_soB1jzFhdBV5ArOE4t/view?usp=sharing

Regards,

Nunatuti
Last Edit: 6 years, 1 month ago by nunatuti.

Re: Your kind support is desperately needed (Responsive menu issue with SJ Plus 2)! 6 years, 1 month ago #35859

Dear Smartaddons developers,

please, take the problems of your clients seriously and respond to their support requests as soon as possible. I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks so far, but nobody is willing to help!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, help me with my problem (responsive menu)!!!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

This is my last scream for help before leaving SP Plus and Smartaddons to Helix 3 Framework. I have been a client of yours since 2013 and it has always been the same headache with you: Extremely slow support or no no support at all!!!

I am extremely disappoited!

Re: Your kind support is desperately needed (Responsive menu issue with SJ Plus 2)! 6 years, 1 month ago #35865

Dear nunatuti

Your account can't access prntscr.com/ipzez8
Did you install the template version 2.1.2
In this case, please install jQuery Easy to solve your issue extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-enhancements/performance/jquery-scripts/18327

thanks

Re: Your kind support is desperately needed (Responsive menu issue with SJ Plus 2)! 6 years, 1 month ago #35882

Dear ahnqn,

the jQuery Easy plugin did really solve the problem. But, I had to experiment with different settings, until I found that the version 3.0.x was the desperately needed solution. Thank you so much indeed.

Regards,

Nunatuti

Re: Your kind support is desperately needed (Responsive menu issue with SJ Plus 2)! 6 years, 1 month ago #35885

Dear nunatuti

Thanks you. if you have any the problem please contact us

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes