You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Multilanguage main menu after Joomla update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Multilanguage main menu after Joomla update

Multilanguage main menu after Joomla update 6 years, 2 months ago #35585

Hello,
thank you for your free template, its very nice.
I've been using it for years. Recently not visited, only joomla updates were performed. Now I noticed that the main menu does not work after switching from the Slovak language to another. (Slovak is default site language.) In the older version of Joomla it definitely worked.
Also, after switching to another language, I can not switch it back - language switcher stop working.
I use standard multilaguage Joomla system and I have set multilanguage associations. I do not know after which Joomla update has created this problem.

Thank you for answer.

http://rekreabystricka.maweb.eu/

Re: Multilanguage main menu after Joomla update 6 years, 2 months ago #35601

Dear ferino

Your site have error jquery prntscr.com/i7z6lr
We don't have not check this template for the latest version, please wait for the version update. you can use the old version again

thanks

Re: Multilanguage main menu after Joomla update 6 years, 2 months ago #35613

I dont changed your template, only Joomla updates were performed. The problem is that I do not know from which version of Joomla has stopped working.
So now I can not return the Joomla release, where it worked..

Re: Multilanguage main menu after Joomla update 6 years, 2 months ago #35614

Also, I do not understand that in the default language is not this problem, even if it is the same version of template and Joomla.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes