AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

A rebellious "right" position.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: A rebellious "right" position.

A rebellious "right" position. 6 years, 3 months ago #35376

Hello again. You have provided very helpful solutions everytime before.

I am not sure since which of Joomla! updates I have the current issue, but it is recent. I am using SJ Plus for my whole site. But I am using Main-Left-Right layout for my homepage, and Main-Right for the rest of the website.

The problem is that some pages are "Show category in blog format", and when these are shown, my left position goes immediately down below the main position. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance.

Look at these. They work fine: escueladecristointernacional.com/noticias/america
or this one
escueladecristointernacional.com/que-es-la-escuela-de-cristo

But here it's a mess:
escueladecristointernacional.com/noticias/america/12-america-central-y-caribe

Re: A rebellious "right" position. 6 years, 3 months ago #35380

Dear maxinorie

Please try to check the configure the options of the each category and menu item of this link again:
escueladecristointernacional.com/noticias/america
escueladecristointernacional.com/noticias/america/12-america-central-y-caribe
or check the content of this articles again: prntscr.com/hscv7j
maybe these article are missing the html tag.

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: maxinorie

Re: A rebellious "right" position. 6 years, 3 months ago #35388

Thank you, I will try your suggestion and let you know what happened.

Re: A rebellious "right" position. 6 years, 3 months ago #35389

I assigned the one template I want (main-right) to the menu item, which is also the main category, "America". The problem is, I can't assign a template for a category or sub-category (like the three you see here escueladecristointernacional.com/noticias/america/ ) I don't find that setting in the template options or the category options to do so.

I can assign a template to a menu item, but not to a category. At least I don't know how to.

Re: A rebellious "right" position. 6 years, 3 months ago #35394

I have another question related to the template itself (SJ Plus). Is the "sticky_right" position not meant for mobile devices? I've tried it in Chrome, Firefox and Edge for Android and Apple's IOS devices and it just doesn't show.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes