AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Missing the old look of SJ Plus
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Missing the old look of SJ Plus

Missing the old look of SJ Plus 7 years, 2 months ago #32154

Hello. I am appreciative of all the help you have alwys provided for me.

Now I want to reffer to the great changes in the looks of the SJ Plus template. I will miss the bottom 5, 6 and 7 positions, but I can deal with that. But now modules look too plain. Before they would have a white background and a white border. Now they blend with the main background. Of course that affected the visibility of the contents in some pages, because before I used a darker background. Now I have to go with the "boxed" option and choose one of the default backgrounds that come with the new version of the template.

I still don't like the plain and blending style of the SJ Plus update. I would like to use the white squares that characterized the previous version. How can I do this? How can I give its own style to every module and position? Thank you very much in advance.

PS: Sorry I can't upload a screen capture of the older look of my website, I just upgraded the template so I cna't do it anymore.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Missing the old look of SJ Plus 7 years, 2 months ago #32155

There is another issue I forgot to mention, How can I get rid of the "OUR BLOG" title that is showing between the featured article title and its content? Is right there on the home page.

Re: Missing the old look of SJ Plus 7 years, 1 month ago #32323

Dear maxinorie

1. you can add the class suffix for the each module, then use the css for this class suffix to get style css that you want.

2. i could not found this title "OUR BLOG" on our demo: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-plus/

Thanks

Re: Missing the old look of SJ Plus 7 years, 1 month ago #32334

Thank you so very much.

Can you tell me what is the css suffix for the articles? They have the white background, I like that and I would like to use it, but I can't find the class suffix for them.

Concerning the "Our Blog", that is very strange, it only showed up when I updated the template. I will see what can I do.

Re: Missing the old look of SJ Plus 7 years, 1 month ago #32390

• thuygtn
Dear maxinorie

You only can add css suffix for module, the articles don't support that. If you want to change white background, you can change css code, but it will apply for all articles

Thanks

Re: Missing the old look of SJ Plus 7 years ago #32934

anhqn wrote:
Dear maxinorie

2. i could not found this title "OUR BLOG" on our demo: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-plus/

Thanks

Because you are looking at a demo of the old version.
Here is the demo of 2.0 version. You will see the "our blog" to the left of the first "left" position module: demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-plus-v2

Last Edit: 7 years ago by maxinorie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mihancad
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes