Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Main menu not showing after upgrading SJ Plus and Joomla from 2.5 to 3.4
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Main menu not showing after upgrading SJ Plus and Joomla from 2.5 to 3.4

Main menu not showing after upgrading SJ Plus and Joomla from 2.5 to 3.4 8 years, 2 months ago #27192

I just upgraded Joomla from 2.5.28 to 3.4.8 and SJ Plus from 1.0.0 to 2.0.2, along with upgrading YT Framework to 3.0.1, and the main menu does not show up at all. I'm really baffled because it appears that the main menu does not occupy a module position in the template, but is instead hard coded into the template somewhere. Viewing the page source no code related to a menu at all.

Here is the 2.5 site:
francoisfiedler.org/

I also upgraded SJ Plus from 1.0.0 to 2.0.2 along with upgrading YT Framework to 3.0.1. Here is the test site running on J3.4:
http://vps15082.inmotionhosting.com/~franco11/

As you can see in the second link, the main menu is not showing at all. I have followed the documentation without success. On both installs the main menu is published to module 'position-7' (which is not an official module position for either version of the template.) I see no default position to put the menu module in either template.

What do I need to do? Is this a javascript conflict?
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by vincebodie. Reason: I edited the OP for extra clarification of the issue at hand that we're dealing with here.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Main menu not showing after upgrading SJ Plus and Joomla from 2.5 to 3.4 8 years, 1 month ago #27209

In case anyone tried to look at the second link without success, I just updated it. Still looking for an answer to this.

Re: Main menu not showing after upgrading SJ Plus and Joomla from 2.5 to 3.4 8 years, 1 month ago #27239

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check.

Thanks.

Re: Main menu not showing after upgrading SJ Plus and Joomla from 2.5 to 3.4 8 years, 1 month ago #27264

thuyltt wrote:
Dear sir,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check.

Thanks.

Will do, and I will post the fix here when we find it.
Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes