AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Weird template after joomla 3.4.4 update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Weird template after joomla 3.4.4 update

Weird template after joomla 3.4.4 update 8 years, 6 months ago #26265

Hi, after joomla update to 3.4.4, sj plus template doesn't displey prety good, slideshow disappears, mobile menu appears in desktop view, also top menu doesn't fit.
Can someone help me to fix it?

Best regards
Attachments:

Re: Weird template after joomla 3.4.4 update 8 years, 6 months ago #26272

After testing it appears to be YT Framework causing the problem, I was testing this template with a view to joining their template club. I don't think I will be doing so, it disables so many extensions.

Virtuemart, JCE and simple gallery pro to name but a few.

Unfortunately I have the same problem with some extensions too, since upgrade to Joomla 3 I no longer use any of their extensions either now. Too many conflicts.

Shame they used to be good.

Re: Weird template after joomla 3.4.4 update 8 years, 6 months ago #26368

• thuygtn
Dear all,

We are sorry, but we haven't update SJ Plus template to use for Joomla 3.4.4. We will check this issue again and will try update it asap.
@spike1968: Could you please tell me what template name get errors?

Thanks

Re: Weird template after joomla 3.4.4 update 8 years, 6 months ago #26370

I have solved the issue by installing jquery easy, however that really isnt a good solution as it is another plugin that needs to be used to run sj plus.

You need to test sj plus, with virtuemart and yt framework as this disables the cart function of virtuemart. Turn off yt framework and cart function works brilliantly. Turn it back on again and it doesn't. Obviously you have to switch templates as sj plus won't work with yt.

I have yet to use a smartaddon extension on version 3 of joomla as many of the good functions no longer work or have been removed because they no longer work.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes