RTL and LTR multi language site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: RTL and LTR multi language site

RTL and LTR multi language site 8 years, 10 months ago #23793

• ariebl
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
The problem: menu is fixed (RTL or LTR) also at multi-language site (RTL & LTR) at SJ-PLUS V1

The reason is the RTL/LTR option in template control panel: control panel --> template manager --> sj-plus --> typographic (tab) --> direction (see the bottom line) --> need to choose "RTL" or "LTR"

This option prevent from making multi-language site with RTL (Hebrew) and LTR (English) site since menu is in fixed direction depending on the option we choose

My question is: How can I cancel this option so I can make a multi-language site with RTL and LTR lanuasges?

I know that in sj-plus v2 it is OK but I ahve already site in sj-plus V1 and I don't want to change it, only add the multi-language option

Re: RTL and LTR multi language site 8 years, 7 months ago #25717

• ariebl
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
anyone can help about it please?

Re: RTL and LTR multi language site 8 years, 7 months ago #25887

• ariebl
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
can someome please help me?

I build hebrew site by this beautiful sj-plus template and now for a long time a can't make it RTL/LTR multi-language because of the fixed RTL/LTR option - see full description on my first post

I will be glad also if someone will explain to me why there is no answer till now, maybe my question is not clear enough or another reason?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes