Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart!

Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart! 8 years, 11 months ago #23718

Hello everybody,

I've been trying to fix the issue I am struggling with on my own without having to bother you here since yesterday, but now I have to give up.

I've created a menu item under "Service" called "KFZ-News" which should list all the items stored in the category "KFZ-Neuigkeiten", but when I click on it to open the listing the wohle main menu "goes mad". See the attached screenshots for more details.

The website-URL:

www.autoankauf-ilman.de/home.html

Attachment web1.png not found

Attachment web2.png not found

Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by nunatuti.

Re: Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart! 8 years, 11 months ago #23745

Please, I need your urgent assistance!
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by nunatuti.

Re: Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart! 8 years, 11 months ago #23753

I am having the same problem, certain menu links create havoc with the layout, and keep adding this annoying responsive menu top right.

This page is perfect, and properly responsive: sagimember.co.za/sagi-members

This page is a not working the same as the other?: sagimember.co.za/

The page which is nothing different really, but is a mess, weird menu when responsive, menu on top right? Login form drop down doesn't work, and I have a deadline, sigh.

Do I change templates or is there a fix, don't mind paying if its is really necessary, but need urgent help.

Re: Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart! 8 years, 4 months ago #26670

@nunatuti:

I see your site is working fine. How have you solved the issue with the mobile menu on top right corner showing on desktop?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes