Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart!

Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart! 7 years, 2 months ago #23718

Hello everybody,

I've been trying to fix the issue I am struggling with on my own without having to bother you here since yesterday, but now I have to give up.

I've created a menu item under "Service" called "KFZ-News" which should list all the items stored in the category "KFZ-Neuigkeiten", but when I click on it to open the listing the wohle main menu "goes mad". See the attached screenshots for more details.

The website-URL:

www.autoankauf-ilman.de/home.html

Attachment web1.png not found

Attachment web2.png not found

Last Edit: 7 years, 2 months ago by nunatuti.

Re: Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart! 7 years, 2 months ago #23745

Please, I need your urgent assistance!
Last Edit: 7 years, 2 months ago by nunatuti.

Re: Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart! 7 years, 2 months ago #23753

I am having the same problem, certain menu links create havoc with the layout, and keep adding this annoying responsive menu top right.

This page is perfect, and properly responsive: sagimember.co.za/sagi-members

This page is a not working the same as the other?: sagimember.co.za/

The page which is nothing different really, but is a mess, weird menu when responsive, menu on top right? Login form drop down doesn't work, and I have a deadline, sigh.

Do I change templates or is there a fix, don't mind paying if its is really necessary, but need urgent help.

Re: Category listing issue - Main menu breaks apart! 6 years, 8 months ago #26670

@nunatuti:

I see your site is working fine. How have you solved the issue with the mobile menu on top right corner showing on desktop?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.66 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes