Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

module positions missing: top1, top2, top3 and top4
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: module positions missing: top1, top2, top3 and top4

module positions missing: top1, top2, top3 and top4 9 years, 2 months ago #22894

hello,

I am having a module position issue which I am not able to solve.

although listed in templateDetails.xml, modules assigned to the module positions top1, top2, top3 and top4 are not shown on frontend.

I am able to assign these positions to modules in the backend but they are not shown on the site.
certainly the assigned modules are activated!

even when showing module postitions for development by adding "?tp=1" to the browser pathway, these 4 positions don't appear in the overview.

joomla 3.3.6, template SJ Plus
I did the installation with the "SJ_Plus_sj_plus_v2_combo_j3x_v2.1.0" file, not with quickstart.
my site ist run locally for development, so unfortunately I cannot post you a link to the site.

can anyone give me hint on how to solve this???

thanks in advance!

Re: module positions missing: top1, top2, top3 and top4 8 years, 6 months ago #26338

Hi is there already a solution for that problem?

thx for answer in advance!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes