You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Javascript not executed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Javascript not executed

Javascript not executed 9 years, 2 months ago #22809

Hi!

I use the Matukio component. Their function with tags that doesn't work with SJ Plus template (but on other templates). I get this respone from their support:

The JavaScript on that page is broken / not executed. Something is defiantly going wrong there (nothing to with Matukio). The JavaScript initialization code is completely missing. Did you change the code of Matukio (The boostrap 3 template)?

JFactory::getDocument()->addScriptDeclaration seems not to work at your template? At least that is executed at the top of the eventlist.. And it's not in the output.

Can you help me please?

Kind regards
Ola

Re: Javascript not executed 9 years, 1 month ago #23102

I can not belive what the problem is...

Who ever coded the YT Framework made VERY BIG MISTAKE, and should be corrected ASAP....

Why in the world would you replace the entire head script/javascript declaration with an empty string ????????

@Bandola the problem resides in file
/plugins/system/yt/yt.php at line 76 which goes like this...
$doc->_script['text/javascript'] = str_replace($doc->_script['text/javascript'],'',$doc->_script['text/javascript']);

Just comment this line, prefix it with "//" so it goes like
// $doc->_script['text/javascript'] = str_replace($doc->_script['text/javascript'],'',$doc->_script['text/javascript']);

and your problems are gone....

I really can't belive this... In over 10 years of Joomla development i haven't seen something like this.... Good Joob YT Team....
Last Edit: 9 years, 1 month ago by dblaze.

Re: Javascript not executed 9 years, 1 month ago #23127

Thank you dblaze!

But I changed to a Gantry template since I got no response on this one.

Kind regards
Ola
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes