You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Only need the Main Menu, not the language menus
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Only need the Main Menu, not the language menus

Only need the Main Menu, not the language menus 9 years, 5 months ago #22130

Hi!

I installed the SJ Plus template from the Quickstart package. There seems to be 3 menus. One main menu, one english and one arabic menu.

I only need one menu, the main menu. But when I disable the english menu the whole menu is gone. How can I make the main menu the default menu?

I have imported articles from an older Joomla installation but when I link to one of these categories I get the message: There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles It looks fine in the article manager, every article is in the right category.

I guess also can be related to the english menu?

Kind regards
Ola

Re: Only need the Main Menu, not the language menus 9 years, 5 months ago #22145

I think the problem is that the default installation is a mulitlangual site. I only want one language and my imported articles are not associated with any of the installed languages. I would be very thankful if someone could help me to "remove" the mulitlangual function....

Kind regards
Ola
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes