Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Bg not showing, text in Firefox and IE, side menu problem and so on
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bg not showing, text in Firefox and IE, side menu problem and so on

Bg not showing, text in Firefox and IE, side menu problem and so on 9 years, 5 months ago #22059

Hi,

I installed Sj Plus tamplate for Joomla 3. I like it very much, but I have problems.

My site url: crazy360.lt/index.php (go directly to /index.php, 'cos without it it shows index.html file)

1. First background image not showing. I choce layoyt style boxed, choce patern I want, but it not showing on website. If I turn site off and log in to it, background is showing, but then site is on and You go to it without loging in it won't show :\

2. Second, even with side menu turned off, it shows side menu on all resolutions monitors using all browsers.

3. Third, despite lithuanian text looks good in Chrome, in Firefox and IE its change font for those symbols.

4. Log in modul not working using it on positions like left, right and so on.

5. I can't find how to remove that 40 px gap on top. I change yt-header margins to 0px, tried to use 1x1 px logo, but there still is 40 px gap.

6. Fancy menu is turned on, but its not working.

Thanks for thouse who gonna help me out,
Laurynas

Re: Bg not showing, text in Firefox and IE, side menu problem and so on 9 years, 5 months ago #22076

Hi Reformatas,

When it comes to point 5., you have to edit this file:

templates/sj_plus/css/template-green.css

Go to line 543 and you'll find this:

#yt_header .row > div:before {
border-left: 1px solid #e8e8e8;
content: "";
float: left;
height: 40px;
}

Just change height from 40px to to 0px.
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by cli.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes