add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Plus V2 - several issues with page rendering, Print/Mail icon non funcioning
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Plus V2 - several issues with page rendering, Print/Mail icon non funcioning

SJ Plus V2 - several issues with page rendering, Print/Mail icon non funcioning 9 years, 6 months ago #21654

Hi there,

I have used SJ Plus V1 for more than 1 year. Now I have updated it to SJ Plus V2. After instalation I found several grave issues.

To check it please visit this site: abcjazyky.cz

There are menu items on the right side of the page, part of them overcovered by module element - they shouldn´t be there.

When I constrict the page to the size of tablet the menu dispears (OK) but when I click main menu (3 lines graphical elemant) that apears on the left side of main menu, there are no menu items - contend is empty.

The graphical element for Printing/Mailin article does not work - just do nothing.

When on the page is a link and I scroll down on the menu items the link on the page breaks scrolling so the menu items under the link cannot be activated.
Try here: www.abcjazyky.cz/zajimavosti/clanky-blogy
with the menu: Jazykové pobyty. The blog title "Pětina středoškoláků v angličtině propadla" disrupt scrolling!

In the breadcrumbs are graphical elements that should not be there.

Article titles and module titles are too low from the upper side - not as they should be when I compare with SJ Plus v2 demo page.

I would very much appreciate fast help as the site is live. Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards
Milan

P.S.
I was trying to upload some print screen, however the Add File on your site still does not work - since more than one year. It would be of help for all forum members if you could inform on the New Topic page information how to send you files.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes