AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problemss after migrating
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problemss after migrating

Problemss after migrating 9 years, 6 months ago #21612

Hello. I recently did a joomla migration of my site from 1.5 to 2.5. Then I installed sj_plus and I was adjusting site and module positions on my mirror site, since the migration kept the 1.5 site and the 2.5 site separate. I accessed the new site and sj_plus template from www.domain/jupgrade/.
After getting the site the way I wanted, I then transferred all folders to my root folder in my hosting company Cpanel so that now domain.com is using the joomla 2.5 and sj_plus template.
After the move, all worked fine accept for some problems.
1. drop down menu not working
2.top menu not sticking to top
3. cannot change footer or header background image
4. A change I made to disable module position bottom6 on mobile is now showing on mobile.

The root of the problem seems to be in css or yt framework. The site now has many, many calls to stylesheets when I sue "View page source" from my browser(see attached). There used to be just a few. The main css call was to..
/yt-assets/5d78562f739f3eee1c063d149a19ff97.css
Now I don't see that one at all, but many, many other. It seems the calls are to /yt-assets/developing/XXXXXXX
There never was a call to the folder "Developing" before, so I am sure this is the problem.

Attachment migrateerrors.txt not found

Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by joelkaz.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes