You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

ReCaptcha GOOGLE doesnt work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ReCaptcha GOOGLE doesnt work

ReCaptcha GOOGLE doesnt work 9 years, 6 months ago #21388

Hello everybody!

I have problem on LOCALHOST with ReCaptcha from google in contact form in FREE template SJ PLUS V2.
The plugin ReCaptcha is on, in tha general setings of Joomla I selected ReCaptcha. In the contact settings also selected ReCaptcha. But in the site only I can see CAPTCHA *.

I tryed instaled on SJ PLUS V1 on Joomla 2.5 and its work perfectly, but on Joomla 3 doesnt work.

I also was looking in other forum for fixing this problem, everybody say about change in this file plugins\captcha\recaptcha\recaptcha.php the line:

1. JHtml::_('script', $server.'/js/recaptcha_ajax.js');
to
JHtml::_('script', 'www.google.com/recaptcha/api/js/recaptcha_ajax.js');

2. Or
In the file of template add (index.php):
<script type="text/javascript"
src="www.google.com/recaptcha/api/js/recaptcha_ajax.js"></script>

But in the first option I already have that line but in the second I try to do it but it still not works.

And also in this link www.gavick.com/documentation/uncategorized/recaptcha-not-showing-and-invalid-captcha-code/

I have already this code but its doest work.

I hope you can help me

Re: ReCaptcha GOOGLE doesnt work 9 years, 6 months ago #21391

I just was looking for all the topics issue about recaptcha problems, and its doesnt works for me.

I have recaptcha Private and Public key aready puted, but tha key was there aready, in most of topcis you sugest to get a new key from www.google.com/recaptcha but I am working on LOCALHOST, maybe in JOOMLA 3 in local host it doesnt work? In JOOMLA 2.5 in localhost works corektly

Re: ReCaptcha GOOGLE doesnt work 9 years, 6 months ago #21400

Please, somebody can help me?

Re: ReCaptcha GOOGLE doesnt work 9 years, 6 months ago #21409

I just put my page on hosting 1and1 like a subdomain, and get new private and public key from google recaptcha en put it in plugin recaptcha and its still not working

HELP ME PLEASS!!!

testsite.wasalum.es/index.php/kontakty

Re: ReCaptcha GOOGLE doesnt work 9 years, 6 months ago #21443

Support is only for members that buy some products from smarddons? Or is also for FREE member?

I still have the problem with ReCaptcha in Contact form
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes