SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version

SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 7 months ago #20635

• tomroguk
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,
I installed the new version of the SJ Plus template and have set up some menu item etc. However the mobile menu seems to be displaying on the desktop version, and the mobile menu doesn't work when you scale down.

Can anyone help troubleshoot the issue please?
www.billericaycandybar.co.uk/v2/

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 7 months ago #20741

Hi! The same as here. A quick (but not too cool solution) : enable the global configuration/system/debug mode, then edit the "system-debug" class in the css, add a following line: "display:none".
Somehow this solving the problem.

BUT it is just temporary, please help us.

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 7 months ago #20852

• SA Thuy
Dear Elek Teszt,

Please go to the file: your-site/templates/sj_plus/css/template-purple.css and add the code:

#yt_menuwrap #yt-mobilemenu {display: none;}

Thanks

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 6 months ago #21381

When I do what's suggested in this thread, I see the Joomla Debug Console in the bottom of my screen. It has four items with links in it. How do I turn it off? I've attached a screen capture for reference.

I volunteer for a non-profit. This template has been very helpful. However, since I've upgraded to Version 2.x I've had problems with it. Any help is appreciated.

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 6 months ago #21385

• usersmart1
Dear Kris Kumar,
Hope you can re-attach your images or send us your site url so we can take a closer look on your issue.

Thanks & regards!

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 6 months ago #21393

Per your response/request, here's the URL for the site I'm working on: www.bestofthebayregion.org
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes