AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

sjplus and widgetkit conflict:::SOLVED::::
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: sjplus and widgetkit conflict:::SOLVED::::

sjplus and widgetkit conflict:::SOLVED:::: 9 years, 11 months ago #19279

hi everyone i have used sjplus joomla 3.2 with yootheme widgetkit before without any problem i now i'm using the joomla 2.5.20 version and i have some problem.the problem is that when i publish yt framwork plugin (witch is normally published) in the backend widgetkit can not display list of gallery images and there is some error related to the jquery in the console and there is no problem in frontend and i have fully functional module but when i disable yt framework the problem gone and of course i can't access to the frontend
here is the log information

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) xxx/administrator/undefined/school/slideshow/FILE0428.jpg
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) xxx/administrator/undefined/school/slideshow/FILE0455.jpg
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by vahidasadi.

Re: sjplus and widgetkit conflict 9 years, 11 months ago #19299

after 2 days of searching and testing alternative ways to solve the jquery problem i found an extension named JQuery Easy that did the magic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes