You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

error images en internet explorer, google chrome
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: error images en internet explorer, google chrome

error images en internet explorer, google chrome 9 years, 11 months ago #19234

good morning
Please do not find the way that the web pictures, look good in internet explorer. in google chrome moves me down. Also I have error in the text of social status. okay in firefox but other browsers is bad
thank you very much

Re: error images en internet explorer, google chrome 9 years, 11 months ago #19242

• usersmart1
Hi solucionaseguradora,

Please provide us with more details on the issue and if possible, send us screenshots of
the issue so that we could have a closer look on the issue.

Thanks & regards!

Re: error images en internet explorer, google chrome 9 years, 11 months ago #19244

good morning, please find attached capture errors. Thank you very much.

www.presupuestorapido.com in firefox is ok,
Attachments:

Re: error images en internet explorer, google chrome 9 years, 11 months ago #19303

good morning,
you asked me to answer clarifications and follow after me if anything. I have spent almost a year working with the template and I can not finish comfigurarla. I paid my copyright as I have indicated, then there's no way to answer what I need. You may have lots of work but tell me and I'll understand.
imaden problems are already solved, I still have the error text of the social position
thank you very much
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes