AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Disable Mobile Layout for SJ_Plus
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Disable Mobile Layout for SJ_Plus

Disable Mobile Layout for SJ_Plus 10 years, 4 months ago #15671

Good morning everyone, wish you all a happy and prosperous new year ave! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.

Can anyone know how to disable the mobile layout for SJ_Plus? I don't want SJ_Plus switch to mobile layout when accessing the website from mobile, I want a full website even on mobile, can anyone please help? thanks in advance.

Re: Disable Mobile Layout for SJ_Plus 10 years, 4 months ago #15734

Dear Hanson Job,

Please following the steps:

1. go to administrator -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> sj plus -> general -> Responsive -> chose Disable

2. If color blue is default, please go to your_site\templates\sj_plus\css\template-blue.css and add the code at the end of this file:

#bd .container,
  #bd .navbar-static-top .container,
  #bd .navbar-fixed-top .container,
  #bd .navbar-fixed-bottom .container {
    width: 1170px;
  }

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: xhansonx

Re: Disable Mobile Layout for SJ_Plus 10 years, 4 months ago #15747

Hello SA Anh,

Thank you for your help, but is there a way that keep the Responsive Enable, just disable the mobile view only? because if I disable the Responsive then some of the pictures and banner size are changed, I want to keep everything the same just disable the mobile layout, so then if I go on my website the mobile it still display full website.

Thank you very much for you help.

Re: Disable Mobile Layout for SJ_Plus 10 years, 4 months ago #15777

Dear Hanson Job,

As you are requesting heavy customization, I am afraid that you have to handle the changes at your end.
Alternatively, if you want us to change it for you, please take into consideration to post your requirements to Custom Work Services department.

Thanks!

Re: Disable Mobile Layout for SJ_Plus 10 years, 4 months ago #15783

anyway, if I disable the Responsive then the width of my website is not big enough and when I view it on the mobile, the color of the menu and the footer is not the same. what should I do to make it mobile view like the computer?

Re: Disable Mobile Layout for SJ_Plus 10 years, 4 months ago #15795

SA Anh,

Also can you help me how to add another location at the bottom of the page, right now SJ_Plus has bottom1 to bottom4 how do I add another one bottom5? please advise, thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes