Installed Quick Start, error on front page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installed Quick Start, error on front page

Installed Quick Start, error on front page 10 years, 4 months ago #15652

• Simes123
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, some great work here and thank you from a joomla newbie. After much head scratching, I've finally got the SJ Plus template installed and largely working at www.pixeltrix.com

I've just noticed a problem on the front page and before I fiddle with anything too much, I thought I'd ask here in case it is down to something I did when I was installing. The only thing I've done so far is update Joomla 3.2.1 using the one click updater.

If you look at the left hand column at the bottom, you will see the following errors showing:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/87/12126687/html/templates/sj_plus/html/pagination.php on line 64

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/87/12126687/html/templates/sj_plus/html/pagination.php on line 70

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/87/12126687/html/templates/sj_plus/html/pagination.php on line 64

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/87/12126687/html/templates/sj_plus/html/pagination.php on line 70

I'm not really sure if this is just an setup issue or something else. I've cleared the cache and I've done a global check in as I noticed some articles in the quick start were still checked out. But that's obviously not the problem.

Having tried many different free templates in my steep learning curve, I think this is the one, so grateful for any help or advice to get this working 100% before I start to break it again

Many thanks,

Simon

Re: Installed Quick Start, error on front page 10 years, 4 months ago #15654

• Simes123
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Managed to hide the problem by turning Server error reporting to None under Global Configuration which has hidden the pagination warning.

From a google on the web, there are a lot of SJ Plus template sites with this same warning showing. Obviously I've hidden the error not fixed it. Is there a fix? Appreciate this is a free template, but being new, it makes me a little uncomfortable to see this and am wondering about looking at another template for my site - or is this a Joomla error?

Re: Installed Quick Start, error on front page 10 years, 4 months ago #15696

Dear Simon Watkins,

Please do not worry about these warnings and strict standards.
They are only the default notices of joomla.
Please turn off configuration->server->error reporting. set it to none
(forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=706&t=787425)

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes