add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to add content on front page?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to add content on front page?

How to add content on front page? 10 years, 5 months ago #15145

• litetaker
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

I am really happy with the way this template looks for my website. However, I am completely baffled as to how to put content on the home page! I cannot understand as to how I can put some articles on the main page, no matter how hard I try!

Take a look at this image:

The area marked with the red box is what I am confused about. There are no plugins or extensions I can find that can make up that content nor is there any name for that region.

What to do?? What am I doing wrong?

Re: How to add content on front page? 10 years, 4 months ago #15449

Dear Abhijit,

I am sorry about the lateness.
That is articles in: Administrator -> Content -> Article Manager -> Featured Articles

Thanks!

Re: How to add content on front page? 10 years, 4 months ago #15619

• Bada!
  • Fresh Boarder
I've found all the articles on the front page except this one. Could you please be so kind and point me in the right direction. I've removed all featured articles.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Re: How to add content on front page? 10 years, 4 months ago #15677

Dear David,

You can change menu item "Home" to other Menu Item Type. please go to administrator -> menus -> Main menu -> Home -> Details -> Menu Item Type *: select: Article -> Category blog -> your category

Then Article Manager in administrator -> content -> Article Manager -> select category -> chose your category

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bada!

Re: How to add content on front page? 10 years, 4 months ago #16062

• lberardi
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm kinda having the same issue, however, I have more than one article listed as featured and only one is showing up. The one showing up is the one listed as my "home." I placed the articles in a category and followed the instructions in this forum by changing the home to a category blog style, but once I did that I got a blank page instead of my website. I then changed it to show featured articles and my site came up, but for some reason the articles only took up half of the space they were supposed to leaving the other part of the area blank. Am I missing something?

Re: How to add content on front page? 10 years, 4 months ago #16116

• Bada!
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the info Anh, it worked great. Is there a simple way to disable the main content block completely and just display the modules on the home page with this template? Or do I need to hack the code?

Thanks in advance.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes