Welcome, Guest

mega menu and images
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: mega menu and images

mega menu and images 10 years, 5 months ago #14214

• DanBrad
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm having issues with the SJ Plus template. i've installed the quickstart joomla 3 version and sample data.

the Megamenu doesn't work, the submenu options on show when i switch menu to css or moo. When megamenu selected submenu items don't dropdown.

also the images on the home page for featured articles are not caching. the image box just tries to load and fails
The topic has been locked.

Re: mega menu and images 10 years, 5 months ago #14218

• DanBrad
  • Fresh Boarder
i've worked out what the issue is. Its YT frame work 2.2.1 that breaks megamenu. i installed the joomla quickstart and then installed yt frame work 2.1 from the plugins download the the mega menu sub navs started working.

so its yt frame work 2.2.1 that is causing the quickstart downloads mega menu not to function

Re: mega menu and images 10 years, 5 months ago #14224

• DanBrad
  • Fresh Boarder
so there is a problem having yt framework 2.1.1 installed where you can't edit js plus template files from joomla backend. same as this guy HERE

the suggestion is to upgrade to yt framework 2.1.4 which does fix this issue but breaks megamenu so subnavs don't show

looks like megamenu on this template only works with framework 2.1.0 or 2.1.1 installed. anything above and megamenu stops working.

will there be a new release of js plus quickstart that has yt framework 2.2 and megamenu fully functioning?

Re: mega menu and images 10 years, 5 months ago #14358

• DanBrad
  • Fresh Boarder
support is slow here

Re: mega menu and images 10 years, 5 months ago #14365

Yes! I ended up in the same situation. Is there any chances to get an official solution for this?

So far I installed the older YT-plugin 2.1 and I replaced the file yt_renderxml.php from /plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib with the newer file yt_renderxml.php from YT-plugin 2.2.1.

It seems to work so far...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanBrad

Re: mega menu and images 10 years, 5 months ago #14456

• DanBrad
  • Fresh Boarder
you say you replaced the yt_renderxml.php file? did that fix you being able to edit template files via joomla backend?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes