You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with page class suffix
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with page class suffix

Problem with page class suffix 10 years, 6 months ago #13593

Hello!

I recently installed my first sj plus template, overall its brilliant, but i cant make the menu page class suffix to work, with and without a space before the class it simply won't load in the page.

So i can't give a different style to different pages which is kind of limitating me.

Please, anyone knows how to solve this? :-/

Re: Problem with page class suffix 10 years, 6 months ago #13599

Dear Nicolas Benitez,

Please go to Module Manager -> Advanced Options -> Module Class Suffix -> add class suffix :

- "Title1" Style : title1

- "icon-phone" Style: blank @phone

- "icon-tablet" Style : blank @tablet

- "badge-top" Style: badge-top

Please refer to demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-plus/index.php/explore/module-variations

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicolai_Petrova

Re: Problem with page class suffix 10 years, 6 months ago #13641

Hello!

Thanks, but what i want to do is adding a class to a specific page, not to a module, there is a "page class suffix" in the menu manager under the advanced options, but it doesnt work as it should :/

Re: Problem with page class suffix 10 years, 6 months ago #13697

Dear Nicolas Benitez,

We're sorry. Because these Class Suffix only use for Module, not use for the menu item.

Thanks!

Re: Problem with page class suffix 10 years, 6 months ago #13795

Hello!

I think you should work this out as its a common feature of Joomla core and whithout it the work of the css styler gets a bit more difficult.

I could finally bypass it adding some php to the template index.php but i suggest you fix it for next release as its a normal joomla functionality :/

app = JFactory::getApplication();

$menu = $app->getMenu();
$menuname = $menu->getActive()->title;
?>

<body id="bd2" class="<?php echo $menuname; ?> <?php echo $cls_body; ?>" onLoad="prettyPrint()">

Thanks,

Nico.

Re: Problem with page class suffix 10 years, 5 months ago #13881

Dear Nicolas Benitez,

Thank you for your idea, we will consider about this.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes