Dropline Menu is not responsive
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dropline Menu is not responsive

Dropline Menu is not responsive 10 years, 6 months ago #12999

• tkj
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Is there any way to change the dropline menu in that way that it will only shup up when click on it?

My ipad does not have a mouse cursor so i cant read the menu items.
By click on it it will show the main menu link.

SJ PLUS Free Template

Re: Dropline Menu is not responsive 10 years, 6 months ago #13202

Dear tkj

We're sorry. The dropline menu of SJ Plus just only is supported hover, not click. We will update later. If you're interested in the click status, you can buy our SJ Mega Menu for Joomla version 3.x. Here is link for buying: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/commercial-extensions/item/182-yt-mega-menu

At this time we have a discount promotion. You can apply coupon HALLOWEEN13 in the process of payment, you will be discount 40% off for all products. Let's read more here: www.smartaddons.com/k2-from-our-blog/item/529-enjoy-a-freaky-halloween-big-discount-for-all-products

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes