add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Issues with my joomla 3.1 SJ_Plus site.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Issues with my joomla 3.1 SJ_Plus site.

Issues with my joomla 3.1 SJ_Plus site. 10 years, 7 months ago #12657

Hello everyone ,

I am developing a site using Joomla 3.1 and i am facing certain issues.please check and tell me where i could be wrong ?

1) there seems a problem with my content "".There is a symbol ( box ) within these quotes and the problem is that the site loads some weird kind of images or symbols you can say instead of the original icons it was supposed to render.why is this happening with the icons ? also , i have another joomla site where the same issue occurs sometimes.Also to let you know , the issue gets automatically resolved once i refresh or navigate to another page.But this is ridiculous as this is not a permanent solution since it would come again if navigation occurs.Please note that i use google page speed service on the other site but i dont think that should be a problem since the first site too has this problem ( and it does not use page speed )

2) A category in my site is not displayed on the site frontend.Actually i am using a tabs module (mod_sj_news ) where in each tab displays a different category.but the issue here is that all the three tabs display the articles from the first category only despite the source being different categories.I have cross checked many times to see if the categories in the source were correct and if something was wrong with settings but to no avail.i also tried the category listed in another module with another position.the module render's another category but not this very category.it's frustrating to see everything being correct yet not exactly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes