Print, email buttons in article a lot of errors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Print, email buttons in article a lot of errors

Print, email buttons in article a lot of errors 10 years, 7 months ago #12255

• Muszkins
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I done the test installation of sj plus template and i have a problem with print and email icons in article. When i click on print or email button i see many errors. I dont know what i done wrong. Please help:

Notice: Use of undefined constant J_TEMPLATEDIR - assumed 'J_TEMPLATEDIR' in C:\xampp\htdocs\testowa\templates\sj_plus\component.php on line 15

Warning: include_once(J_TEMPLATEDIR/includes/frame_inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\testowa\templates\sj_plus\component.php on line 15

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'J_TEMPLATEDIR/includes/frame_inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\testowa\templates\sj_plus\component.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined variable: direction in C:\xampp\htdocs\testowa\templates\sj_plus\component.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant J_TEMPLATEDIR - assumed 'J_TEMPLATEDIR' in C:\xampp\htdocs\testowa\templates\sj_plus\component.php on line 29

Warning: include_once(J_TEMPLATEDIR/includes/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\testowa\templates\sj_plus\component.php on line 29

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'J_TEMPLATEDIR/includes/head.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\testowa\templates\sj_plus\component.php on line 29

Re: Print, email buttons in article a lot of errors 10 years, 7 months ago #12422

• greg_greg
  • Junior Boarder
Same problem with my installation. I disabled print and email because of the errors.
Another problem is that you need to enable article read counting in order to have email and print icons ( with errors )

Re: Print, email buttons in article a lot of errors 10 years, 7 months ago #12466

Hi

I fixed this by placing:

if(!defined('J_TEMPLATEDIR')){
define('J_TEMPLATEDIR', JPATH_SITE.J_SEPARATOR.'templates'.J_SEPARATOR.$this->template);
}

in the component.php (line 15)

Thanks
Charles

Re: Print, email buttons in article a lot of errors 10 years, 7 months ago #12644

• greg_greg
  • Junior Boarder
doesn't work for me! still no printing. I found a way to hide the messages from the end user but the print function doesn't work

11.10.2013 -> any help? please!!!
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by greg_greg.

Re: Print, email buttons in article a lot of errors 10 years, 7 months ago #12651

Hi
I have the same problem
Please help to solve this issue
Thanx
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes