Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Use Google fonts, latin, extended
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Use Google fonts, latin, extended

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 7 months ago #12579

This issue is not answered since 1 month.

Will I get solution for this issue?

Cheers
Milan

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 7 months ago #12581

I have checked again and want to make clarification:

Only Article Titles and Page Heading use not extended fonts (wrong characteres).

All other places use extended fonts (right characteres)

So it seems that Article Titles and Page Headings do not use the right fonts.

Please help to solve this issue.

Thank you
Milan

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 7 months ago #12582

It seems it is even more puzzled.

Some of the Page Titles and Article Titles are printed correctly ans some wrong. I was not able to find out why!

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 7 months ago #12583

I leave the Google fonts active on the site so you can check it. Just use different menu items and you will see.

Here direct link to the correct example.
www.abcjazyky.cz/jazykove-pobyty/druhy-jazykovych-kurzu/jazykove-kurzy-pro-manazery

Here link to the wrong example:
www.abcjazyky.cz/jazykove-pobyty/jazykovy-kurz-zahranici

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 6 months ago #13244

This issue is still not solved:(

I have changed code in the described file but the used but the titles are not printed with extended characteres.

As it is live site I had to turn Googlefonts off. So if you want to see the wrong function you have to tell me in ordet to activate Googlefonts.

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 4 months ago #15563

The issue of wrong rendering of Google fonts is getting more complex. Now I have found more "strange" behaviors of the template.

Settings:
I have implemented code "subset=latin-ext".
In the backend I set default font to Google Titillium Web.

These settings produce on 3 main browsers different results!!!

Chrome
In the "h3.modtitle, .page-header,.item-title" it render Google font extended with correctly rendered special characteres.

Firefox
In the "h3.modtitle" it render Google font extended with correctly rendered special characteres. In the ", .page-header,.item-title" it render wrong special characteres.

Explorer
It render in "h3.modtitle" Google font extended with correct characteres and on" .page-header,.item-title" wrongly rendered special characteres.

Does anybody knows why in the Chrome is everything correct and on Firefox and Explorer page header and article title with messed special characteres? What can I do in order to get correct rendering of Google fonts on all browsers. I cannot immagine that this is browser problem.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes