You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Use Google fonts, latin, extended
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Use Google fonts, latin, extended

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 4 months ago #15953

• SA Thuy
Dear milan,

We are sorry, we missed your posts. Please send screenshot about your issue of h3.modtitle, .page-header,.item-title in 3 browsers for us to check?

Thanks

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 4 months ago #15978

I am very glad you come back to this issue.

Attached screen shots from

h3.modal = correct

page.header + item.title % wrong, accent signs are messed up.

it seems I am unable to load up picture files. What is problem???!!!

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 4 months ago #16035

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear milan,

At this time our forum system has a problem and we haven't fixed it. Please feel free to use some others system for sharing images as: imageshack.com/ or www.use.com/ ... to send us the screenshots. They're total free for sharing images.

Thanks!

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 4 months ago #16051

I am wondering why do you ask to send you files when your system has problems with loading.

Anyway, here the links to files:
imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/855/16ps.png
imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/690/q4hp.png

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 4 months ago #16135

Dear milan,

Please go to your_site\templates\sj_plus\includes\bottom.php and find:

$doc->addStyleSheet('http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family='.str_replace(" ","+",$googleWebFont).'');

=>
$doc->addStyleSheet('http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family='.str_replace(" ","+",$googleWebFont).'&subset=latin,cyrillic-ext,greek-ext,greek,cyrillic');

Thanks

Re: Use Google fonts, latin, extended 10 years, 4 months ago #16146

Thank you for taking time to solve this matter.

However, the code that you send me does not contain latin-extended fonts. Moreover, I have allready added extended fonts to the code that you mention in the past.

So there is latin-extended font loaded to the template. But for some reason it is sometimes used and sometime not. See the picture under the link.

imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/23/zomt.png

As I stressed several times to you, your template use right font in the h3.modtitle but use (maybe load again the wrong one) in th .page-header,.item-title. What is even more strange is that on some pages are the titles with right font and sometimes wrong. Even more sometimes is .page-header, right and .item-title wrong or vice-versa. See picture.

I have fond that same problem is with Protostar template so it seems that there is some problem with Joomla???
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes